I2yan ***Beware, Deadbeat***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan said that he needed a third brake light being I just removed mine I offered to sell it to him. We agreed on $40 bucks. He couldn’t pay me until Friday the 15th, being a guy from my families home town, fact we had gone back and for in text, emails, PM, he seemed upstanding so I figured what the hell, I shipped it out. Cost me $11 bucks in shipping. He received it and on Thursday night, he asked for my PayPal info to pay me.
He also posted his sub enclosure on here for sale. I saw that and inquired; we then agreed to trade the 3rd brake light for the enclosure and I would pay for shipping. This way nothing out of his pocket and basically a straight trade for the light. He was going to ship Friday after work. That’s the last time I heard from him.
Now I know he's on here all the time, I have seen the new posts about Solo Baric's, random purchases of parts; so he is just avoiding me. Being I have a couple of kids too & knowing that money gets tight I even offered to pay for the shipping first. Glad I didn’t do that or this dude would have run off with more money and parts from me.

So Ryan Hayward, if you read this SEND ME THE $40 OR SHIP ME THE SUB!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn ... hard to believe folks would stiff each other over $40. :(

You'd think on a forum such as this one peeps would keep their word cause they're only gonna get away with it once.

I've been fortunate so far that the TYF members I have dealt with are people of their word, this seems to be the case with most TYF members so it is sad to see the few instances when it isn't.

I hope you guys sort this out, most importantly I hope you either get your money back or the item you purchased.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprising....I hope it gets worked out and turns out to be a logical reason for it...

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Riso is a pretty stand up dude, i am really surprised to hear this on this forum as well. Seems like everyone is pretty cool on here.. I hope you guys get this worked out.

OP
OP
riso79

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn ... hard to believe folks would stiff each other over $40. :(

You'd think on a forum such as this one peeps would keep their word cause they're only gonna get away with it once.

I've been fortunate so far that the TYF members I have dealt with are people of their word, this seems to be the case with most TYF members so it is sad to see the few instances when it isn't.

I hope you guys sort this out, most importantly I hope you either get your money back or the item you purchased.

I have had tons of success with other people and parts on here, thats why its so aggravating that something as small as this would warrant ZERO response. At first I figured, maybe he's been working extra or was out of town or just didn’t get around to shipping it on Friday but after seeing several other posts on here about new purchases I figured its game time. The $40 is not the end of the world but at least the next guy wont get taken too.

Surprising....I hope it gets worked out and turns out to be a logical reason for it...

07Burb, I do too, the moment this guy can make sense of it all, I'll be the first to delete this whole post.

Last edited:

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does happen from time to time. I have always had good luck dealing with members that frequent forums. Thats why I like the rule that doesn't let new members post things for sale until they have a certain number of posts. Kind of eliminates the shady dealers if they have to actually participate in the forum. I hope it all works out for you though.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
daym, Hope this has a happy ending, especially over 40 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz