I2yan ***Beware, Deadbeat***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
riso79

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is some hilarious stuff. This thread is probably the most entertaining I have ever read on this forum or any. Now is this guy banned for life or just for a set amount of days? I left him one last message after that avatar change. F*** that, flaunt your $40 you cant pay out? Oh yeah, and the LED's looked ghetto.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is some hilarious stuff. This thread is probably the most entertaining I have ever read on this forum or any. Now is this guy banned for life or just for a set amount of days? I left him one last message after that avatar change. F*** that, flaunt your $40 you cant pay out? Oh yeah, and the LED's looked ghetto.

Blueflamed actually confessed it was HIM who changed the avatar.... :D

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ate so much popcorn over this thread. But all in all, i hope he reads all of this and ends up paying up since that was the whole point.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, this is another thread i enjoyed reading, other was excon. Burb, dont worry i think you won the popcorn in that thread. lol...

But on topic, you know i had a feeling about that asian dude. Bet he comes on w/ another name. Exactly why i saw someone post, i like the new rule for selling things but even then i still dont buy things from newbies. that many post that fast and selling all kinds of things. nope..

but hope you get your money, (didnt read all pages)

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he hasnt paid up yet, I would think it's doubtful. HE'S A ********

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ate so much popcorn over this thread. But all in all, i hope he reads all of this and ends up paying up since that was the whole point.

Watch out buddy. all that salt will make ya retain water.... :D

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've had some laughs on this thread, but it shouldn't take away from the fact that one of us got ripped off and there's little to nothing that any of us can do about it ... except perhaps continue to keep our word to each other and be honest with each other. It is evident that TYF is the home of standup folks and that we all aspire to keep it this way.

So a BIG thanks to Richard for bringing this to everyone's attention, he probably saved one of us a lot more than $40.

And a thanks to staff for being patient enough to give that ****** a chance to do the right thing and for acting swiftly when it was evident he wouldn't.

And a final word to the deadbeat called I2yan: Your little orange leds look like shit!
There I said it! :)

I love it....well said bro.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I reopened this to make a couple points.

First, I failed to commuicate to team that I had pmd Ryan, I'll do better communicating next time. I see he was already banned due to logging in and not handling business. I would have banned him today anyhow, he never respond to me either. We email and pm members usually, but if you log in and ignore staff..not good.

Second, I like the camaraderie tha exists here on TYF. Its great to see the culture we all created flourishing. However, the insults and lynch mob will stop. Some members were given infractions from this thread and more will be handed out if they continue here on TYF.

Infractions are used to track issues we have had with members. We all like to have fun and yank chain, nothing wrong with that.. and nothing wrong with standing up for something...raise the issue to the staff and we will address it diplomatically. If we do not, hold us accountable.

Good looking out.

BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019