I want a drop....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paradise

Reaction score
We did the 3/5 on my wife's Tahoe with autorode in the driveway. It's a pretty easy install.

We did the dim kit with Tbss coils in the back and new arms in the front. It rides as close to stock as you could expect from a dropped hoe. It's nice since it uses all stock shocks and springs in front and stock shocks in back.

I'd highly recommend the kit and it shouldn't be too hard to find a shop that does drops in your area.

There are pics if her Tahoe in the "upgrades" thread.

paradise

Reaction score
Norcal ss is who we bought through and he was a good dude. Didn't have to call for support but he was very helpful and available throughout the sale.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norcal ss is who we bought through and he was a good dude. Didn't have to call for support but he was very helpful and available throughout the sale.

+1

I text tony in the middle of my install and he called me a minute later and answered my question. Hour later.........return text to ensure problem resolved. AWESOME

OP
OP
oakland0830

oakland0830

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im painting my calipers right now.... Can't wait till im all done... Painting the rear ones right now...Anyway back to the drop, i would like to get the 3/5 drop but im afraid that my wheels would rub... Im running 305/35/24 at the moment... Im looking to drop the end of april begining of may...Thanks for the help, will post pictures when im done...

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
on 305 35 24 and 3/5 drop its going to rub thats why i was saying 2/3-4 adjustable

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
ive done it myself. I have 69k on my truck. Biggest problem was the Front. I had a hard time removing the rotors due to rust. I live in New England. I ended up Leaving the rotors on and removed them with the Hubs. Trimming the upper Ball joint stud is needed for 4x4 and also the lower bj stud if your planning on using anything smaller than a 20' rim. Lastly, alignment is needed because tie rod arms have to come off

paradise

Reaction score
on 305 35 24 and 3/5 drop its going to rub thats why i was saying 2/3-4 adjustable

That's what we run with our 3/5 and even spaced up in the front it rubs. Removing the fender liner would do the trick but that looks like shit IMHO.

The rear takes a little trimming but it clears fine.

Just FYI for anyone that searches this in the future haha

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not hard to do my man. I installed mine in the driveway in about 2.5 hrs. I did have my dad over to help, but all he did was fetch tools and operate the jack from time to time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the 2/3-4, you'll be happy. It rides great too. I'll upload the video I did of the rear and you can see how easy it is. I'll get you a link this weekend

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar