I want a drop....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oakland0830

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don’t really post a lot on the site but I am always on here and like to read and look at all the things done to everyone’s truck. Anyway like the title says, I washed my truck today and was thinking about how much I really need a drop. I like the way the 2/3 drop looks on the trucks, I have a 08 Denali w/ auto ride and wanted to know what drop kit I would need. I don’t really want to do the work myself and was wondering if anyone in Arizona can suggest a shop that I can call and go to. But if I can’t find a shop, I was wondering how hard is it to install a drop kit myself? Thanks for the help…

picture of my truck

32174974001_large.jpg

I will be painting my calipers blue this weekend to match the blue interior LEDS i got from HIDGUY.net

32174974002_large.jpg

Plus everyone i've seen has red calipers so ill be a little different....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Yukon!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the headlights are lightly tinted as well...

Looks nice!

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL @ 4 posts and no one answering his questions ......... sheesh.

I would suggest finding a private shop that does nothing but suspension work to do the install. They're normally going to be the most affordable if suspension is their thing.

From what I've read on the site; it doesn't take long for install if you know what you're doing .......... I wouldn't have a clue and will also need to find an install shop.

GL

OP
OP
oakland0830

oakland0830

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments... Yes the headlights and fogs are smoked and the tails and 3rd brake light are painted black.... I wish i would have got the Yellow on the headlights painted because they are not even used....will get it done sooner or later....thanks for teh comments again....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments... Yes the headlights and fogs are smoked and the tails and 3rd brake light are painted black.... I wish i would have got the Yellow on the headlights painted because they are not even used....will get it done sooner or later....thanks for teh comments again....

Sorry never answered the question. Crazycrew just installed a 2/3 drop on his '11 Tahoe LT and he did it himself with someone to help in less than two hours in his driveway. I personally haven't done it but that should give you a good estimate of how long it would take.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
truck looks killer i sent yah a pm.

back literally takes at most 45 minutes

front spindles about 1.5 hours. I can walk you thru rear install and it keeps all the autoride working also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts