I think I killed her...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If you keep your rig and sink some money in it then I am sure you would be ok, especially since you already said you have done work on it yourself and you know the condition of what you have. If, when is running right, it meets your needs, performs how it is supposed to, is paid for and insurance is cheap enough, then you can come out money ahead. If you get another one or a newer one, like maybe an NBS or a NNBS, then you are buying an unknown and you may have to sink more money in it right after you buy it. You may be making payments on the newer one and your insurance will be higher. You might just want to get a newer rig and move on to that adventure. Your call of course. Good luck. Hopefully you also realize a full cooling system flush will be needed because of the oil and coolant mix.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got it. The bummer is how many sigs are non existent. Especially when somebody asks a question and there's no way to know what they're working on.
That’s why I don’t even bother rotating my phone anymore, usually there’s nothing there except some quote or something. Most people just mention what vehicle their question relates to. I won’t be lazy anymore, rotating is back.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got it. The bummer is how many sigs are non existent. Especially when somebody asks a question and there's no way to know what they're working on.

so to replace a head gasket is about the cost of a new engine

Yeah, like this ^^^^ guy!!! ^^^^^ @Squirrelsmith

Just funnin' ya Kevan! But knowing what you drive in the signature would help those of us with poor memories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd