I Need Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickyL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2007 GMC Yukon 5.3L started making this weird bearing on bearing noise and I really don’t know what it could be it sounds like it’s coming from the block kinda in the middle but on the passenger side, I’m new to the gen 4 GM motors and don’t know anything about them haha

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2007 GMC Yukon 5.3L started making this weird bearing on bearing noise and I really don’t know what it could be it sounds like it’s coming from the block kinda in the middle but on the passenger side, I’m new to the gen 4 GM motors and don’t know anything about them haha
jack it up so the front wheels are off the ground and check the hubs for noise (spin the wheel and listen) and/or play at 12 & 6 grab the wheel and try to wiggle it at 12/6, 3/9 will have some normal play due to steering

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you want more precise feedback it would help you to post an audio or video clip of the actual sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879