I’m new here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesy92

Reaction score
Morning! Glad to have found such an awesome, and helpful group! I recently purchased my 2003 Chevy Tahoe, after selling my 2005 Mercedes ml500. My family grew, and the Mercedes did not(shocking ) I love the Tahoe! Great working 4x4, drives and handles great. I’ve owned ford since I got my license, and I never thought I’d say it, but I would pick my Tahoe Over my Expedition anytime!
I’ll add a few pictures of my ride, but here’s what’s done so far!

***EXTERIOR***
- Painted Plum Purple, black accent work,
- Debadged
- Aftermarket smoked headlights, and fog lights(still need to get bulbs for Fogs)
- After market Tailights(Came with, HATE the silver)
- Stepside courtesy lights above running board

***INTERIOR***
- Full radio upgrade, including speakers all the way around, Pioneer AVH-3300BT paired with Alpine 6.5’s all the way around, DB Sounds 2” tweets
- Installed 2 12” Pioneer Champion Subwoofers powered by 2 Pioneer GM-5602 amps installed under 2nd row seats
- Full LED swap for interior lights
- Dash Cluster was changed to teal/green
- Dash was also pinstriped to accent the outer color
- Speaker grills and covers were paint matched also
- More Soon!

I am looking into performance modifications, Intake, throttle body and such. There will be more to come!
I figured I’d make this post to introduce myself, and see what you all think of my ride!

D92BE04F-C3B6-4A68-B2B0-210AD2007D71.jpeg C325A4D3-7778-49CB-AD7C-2D4C0CA63CFB.jpeg D4C066B2-6374-4C92-8AD4-A1AE730D8988.jpeg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. Folks here are able and willing to share their opinions and perspectives, and supply information to to other Forum members' questions.

That's quite the color on your truck!

OP
OP
Jonesy92

Jonesy92

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Awesome to hear this all! I’m looking into a couple modifications today. Looking into the 4hi/6hi modifications. I believe a diode comes into play?

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morning! Glad to have found such an awesome, and helpful group! I recently purchased my 2003 Chevy Tahoe, after selling my 2005 Mercedes ml500. My family grew, and the Mercedes did not(shocking ) I love the Tahoe! Great working 4x4, drives and handles great. I’ve owned ford since I got my license, and I never thought I’d say it, but I would pick my Tahoe Over my Expedition anytime!
I’ll add a few pictures of my ride, but here’s what’s done so far!

***EXTERIOR***
- Painted Plum Purple, black accent work,
- Debadged
- Aftermarket smoked headlights, and fog lights(still need to get bulbs for Fogs)
- After market Tailights(Came with, HATE the silver)
- Stepside courtesy lights above running board

***INTERIOR***
- Full radio upgrade, including speakers all the way around, Pioneer AVH-3300BT paired with Alpine 6.5’s all the way around, DB Sounds 2” tweets
- Installed 2 12” Pioneer Champion Subwoofers powered by 2 Pioneer GM-5602 amps installed under 2nd row seats
- Full LED swap for interior lights
- Dash Cluster was changed to teal/green
- Dash was also pinstriped to accent the outer color
- Speaker grills and covers were paint matched also
- More Soon!

I am looking into performance modifications, Intake, throttle body and such. There will be more to come!
I figured I’d make this post to introduce myself, and see what you all think of my ride!

View attachment 234883 View attachment 234884 View attachment 234885

nice color :)

OP
OP
Jonesy92

Jonesy92

Reaction score
Not yet! I’ve got to grab some. I’ve got door panels off, and trim pieces off for different projects and such. Kinda want to locate a 7” screen down into the center console for the the kiddos to watch. Hmmm..