HVAC fan speed question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect thanks! Cuz when I pulled mine the plastic broke too. I'll order one right now.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you check the out put of the switch to make sure it isn't the resistor? If the resistor is bad let me know, I have an extra

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I found the controller for $80 on amazon so I'll try that first. I'll let you know.I appreciate it.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
you know even with broken tabs it can still fit and look good. use the folding of the wiring as spring tension to push the controller out. then use the dash bezel to hold it in. with only a fan switch that needed replacement there was no reason for me to buy a whole new unit because of broken tabs. Absolutely nothing wrong doing that and it still looks great.

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tabs have been broken for about a year. Once it's put together you can't tell. I bought the new unit because the 3rd speed stopped working, I checked the resistor and it's fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700