How To: Hidden Antenna Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried this over the weekend but I didnt get very good signal reception after i did it in my area, must have a week signal strength from the get go, thinking about looking at doing someing like black denali to see if i can get reception with something like the onstar antenna

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Hey NoProRobb... Just for ***** and grins I removed my onstar antena and put it in place of my radio antena about 6 months ago. I got TERRIBLE reception with it. I get much better reception with this mod then i did with the onstar one

thats my experience though... results may very :)

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey NoProRobb... Just for ***** and grins I removed my onstar antena and put it in place of my radio antena about 6 months ago. I got TERRIBLE reception with it. I get much better reception with this mod then i did with the onstar one

thats my experience though... results may very :)

LOL, who would have guessed, im debating about doing it again, i never drove around with it because it cut so fuzzy when i took it off, i was thikning about giving it another chance and driving it around for a few days to see how it is.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I did this yesterday and it really looks a lot better with it not visable...Another good thing about this Mod is it makes it way easier to get snow off my windshield with no antenna in the way :)

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this yesterday and it really looks a lot better with it not visable...Another good thing about this Mod is it makes it way easier to get snow off my windshield with no antenna in the way :)

thats the main benifit i noticed that would be better, no trying to deal with the dang antenna while trying to wash or scrape your windshield

bthomas02tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is an awesome post!

I hate that antenna sticking up there. I already ordered the soild panel replacement, and I will be laying that antenna down tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174