how to get Nivomat shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i been looking for a set of oem rear nivomat shocks for awhile now with no luck i called the dealer asking for a set and they had no idea of these shocks i was wanting they kept telling me they are a/c delco shocks, does anyone have a gm part number for these or a way to purchase a set some were else?

OP
OP
Z

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone could get a gm part number i can get my repair shops discount at the dealer and hopefully be cheaper

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

why im needing these is i cut my z71 coils to lower it then it road like crap so i picked up normal LT tahoe coil springs and now it sets low and rides terrible im guessing i need these shocks to get the lift and smooth ride again

OP
OP
Z

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have normal monroe shocks on it now but the springs are designed to be used with nivomat shocks and is bottoming out alot right now along with setting low in the back

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i been looking for a set of oem rear nivomat shocks for awhile now with no luck i called the dealer asking for a set and they had no idea of these shocks i was wanting they kept telling me they are a/c delco shocks, does anyone have a gm part number for these or a way to purchase a set some were else?

I know that this is an older thread, but maybe someone using the 'search' function will benefit. Try these numbers.... ACDELCO Part # 580354 {#12476113}

Here are some that appear correct @ $159 ea. (scroll down) http://www.discountautoshocks.com/s...962101+4294964091+4294966758&sv=0&Ns=price3|1

kurt

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skimask