How many of us spend wayyyy to much on these things?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets see close to two years and close to everything from buying it to the lot and all mods and engine i would say around 16k

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im at around 5k with buying my truck in the last year.. i know its not alot compared to you guys. but when i look back at it, i know everything in side and out with my truck.. i know all the maintenance and everything else has been done right.. i also have kind of a rare breed IMO it was only in production for 2 yrs before they changed the body style and everything else in it.... im still a long ways away from being done but its a battle with the wife so slow and steady..

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha tell me about it man. Were all "dumb *****" in some peoples view. I have over 1700 bucks in just my Injectors. You can imagine the rest.

98blackbell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CAI, Drop Kit, Tru custom duals, wheels about $3500 so far

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha tell me about it man. Were all "dumb *****" in some peoples view. I have over 1700 bucks in just my Injectors. You can imagine the rest.

I want your Hoe :)

I'm at hmmm, not sure. Who cares, hah.

barhpr

Reaction score
Im at $9.00 right now. Had burnt out liscence plate lamps. The wife is very nervous about the list Im building though!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MODS---never enough...although my GF may have a different opinion ;)

i-know-that-feel-bro.png

Sp1nn3y

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im at $9.00 right now. Had burnt out liscence plate lamps. The wife is very nervous about the list Im building though!

haha gotta respect the list. :mexsmoke:

got her for $1500 and i have a solid 3k in it so far.. ill slow down.. eventually :p

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went and looked I have >7k in my 4 door

And > 4k in my 2 door(includes donor silverado for the motor)but it needs the trans repaired.5W35P05X03kc3pf3lfbae65a54de6b102171c.jpg

OP
OP
B

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alls I know is that in 20 years (assuming copious amounts of gas are still affordably available...), I'll still be driving one badass truck, while everyone else will be driving those Audis from iRobot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019