How many miles is a Belltech lowering kit good for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a used Belltech kit, the guy doesn't know which one it is but I am fairly certain it is the 2/3. He took it off a 07 LTZ at 100k miles, but he has no idea how long the kit has been on it. There are at least 40k miles on the kit and I am just wondering how long these springs are good for, and if I can get it for $200 would it be worth it? Thanks for your help ahead of time!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you have autoride hopefully has spindles in front not springs

in rear the springs/shock extenders/autoride links should be good for a while

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is the spindles. So it would be a good buy at $200-250? Thanks for your help!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The kit is [retty much good forever.
The only components that wear will be shocks/struts and springs due to normal age sag. All coils sag over time and most are good for a very long time. Way more than 100k miles.

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Modded! your truck is awesome looking! I have to say that I think I am getting the same wheels you have, they are just too good looking.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thanks Austin!!
And if you like my wheels so much I may consider selling them to you if you want up to a 26" wheel.

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in buying your wheels off you, for the right price. PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879