How did you find TahoeYukonForum.com?

How did you find this forum?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every vehicle I've bought in the last 15 years I've found it to be good practice to join a forum for that vehicle. This one was at the top of the list. Proof that not everything on the internet is true.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Leafed through "pinterest.com" .......
Now, in your team there is Suburban from Russia.
Welcome to the Forum from Iowa!

Go over to the introduction thread and post up some photos of your Russian Suburban.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a 2019 Suburban Z71 and was interested in direct injection engine issues. I was researching oil catch cans to clean pcv gases recycled into the engine. I stumbled onto this site via google search, glad I did. I keep my vehicles a long time so wanted to give this one every chance to live a healthy life. I kept my last 2000 Yukon XL 4x4 going for 275K miles before donating it to a monastery who took it cross country on multiple trips.

2019 Suburban 1m.jpg

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I google searched either "slammed suburban" or "cateye suburban" when I stumbled across this place

Now I use it for ideas for the suburban. Try talk the wife into mods for her tahoe but she likes hers stock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71