Hitch cover.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought the Street Scene hitch cover, got it painted, and when I tried to install it this evening, the fit is not right. When the top is properly flush, the bottom pushes the bumper "skirt" in so it looks bent/bowed in.

Not impressed.

Going to see what SS has to suggest. if anyone has any ideas, would love to hear them. Thanks.

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just ordered mine from dealerfit.com...yeah buddy

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the Street Scene hitch cover, got it painted, and when I tried to install it this evening, the fit is not right. When the top is properly flush, the bottom pushes the bumper "skirt" in so it looks bent/bowed in.

Not impressed.

Going to see what SS has to suggest. if anyone has any ideas, would love to hear them. Thanks.

Had to modify my SS alittle bit. When it goes into the hitch, make sure that the spare tire is not hitting it. I had to cut mine down slightly then adjust the hole for the pin. Mine looks great except for all the way at the bottom it sticks out alittle and does not form to the bumper curve.

I wish GM would just have made the 07-08 bumpers like the 09' that come with the cover.

The SS looks the best out of every aftermarket one out there. I do recommend that you leave your truck at the body shop and have them cut, bent, and whatever so the fit is perfect before paint.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the nnbs Denali/Esky hitch cover please PM me... i'm looking for one.

dkman610

Reaction score
Where do I get one? Looks like I have to search hard? I just bought my 2007 Yukon it has Denali wheels, grilles but it's not a Denali... Can anyone advise?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse