HID Reverse Lights Done The Right Way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Can someone draw a I diagram to this. I want to also do the tailgater switch and also so that the 55w bulb and hid don't come on together. Thanks

id recommend you dont do it. For one, you can get in big trouble for that. second you can really blind that tailgater and make them crash.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
id recommend you dont do it. For one, you can get in big trouble for that. second you can really blind that tailgater and make them crash.

lol sumo...i dont recomend tailgaitors to tailgaite but they do...causes accidents too....i say do it just be conservative with it..i want to have this done buy august...

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
lol sumo...i dont recomend tailgaitors to tailgaite but they do...causes accidents too....i say do it just be conservative with it..i want to have this done buy august...

daym you and your diabolical debate skills

OP
OP
oakrdrs187

oakrdrs187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok my 2 cents for the debate, I have used this setup on a "gater" twice and both times no accidents just worked out in my favor. 1 high beams were dimmed and 2 "gater" back off, in fact he just went around like he should have in the first place rather than try to intimidate me, which they aren't, but a frail ol' lady behind the wheel maybe. < Bigger accident risk there.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

post pics when finished.

http://www.thegalantcenter.net/showthread.php?t=45986
Here's the galant

BananaHANDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're going to do the tailgater switch make sure the 'tailgater' isn't a cop trying to run your tag. They get right up on people all the time.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Looks great on the Galant as well.

Still need to get this done....lol. I just need a day that I can dedicate to working on it.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, getting ready to do this. But have a few questions.

You say no modding to the tail light housing but you need a mounting bracket. Where do I get that and how do I mount it?

Second, I just need the switch for the HIDs, no tailgater mod. You said not to use a plain switch cause it will burn out. What do I use instead and how? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts