Found 2021+ LED Reverse Bulb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joetart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I finally found an LED Reverse bulb replacement that works in our 2021 z71 Tahoe without a resistor or modifying wiring. These Auxito 2024 921 with built in fan do not cause a bulb out warning for me. The fan is somewhat loud and can be heard when outside the vehicle and a faint amount while in but not enough to bother me, especially for the short amount of time they are on. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CL3TDH61?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Jdsmooth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I can confirm this bulb works with no issues or errors. I installed yesterday in my 2023 Suburban RST and ordered another set for my wife’s 2023 Tahoe.

kerlyb

Reaction score
Are you guys using the LEDs for reverse only and using regular bulbs for brake/turn...or are you using different LEDs for all tail lights???

Last edited:

winny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I can confirm this bulb works with no issues or errors. I installed yesterday in my 2023 Suburban RST and ordered another set for my wife’s 2023 Tahoe.
Worked great for me to! Thanks

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Good find. The fan is the key because it’s presenting the load needed to trick the BCM into thinking there’s an incandescent bulb in there.

Motors are one of the biggest electrical consumers of power. Forget running resistors on aftermarket LED, hook up a micro-fan in the circuit.

03919BD7-E2A9-40DF-9A66-6A6DC3008BD7.jpeg

Jdsmooth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you guys using the LEDs for reverse only and using regular bulbs for brake/turn...or are you using different LEDs for all tail lights???
I only converted the reverse lights, mostly because the factory ones were useless and presented a real functionality issue. I haven’t changed the other two incandescent bulbs in each tail light, but would if someone confirms replacement options that don’t affect functionality.
The reverse lights are actually usable now for reversing at night, which is a substantial upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts