HID HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sncourtesy

Reaction score
I recently installed a Morimoto HID kit and it looks great however after a few days the left side isn't working? I had a Vanquish Auto HID kit before this and it also looked and worked great but after a few months the same thing happened ...With the Vanquish kit the Left side would sometimes not come on then after a few minutes it would light up or it would work flawlessly for a few weeks then do it again.. Is their something with the LEFT headlight that I am missing? The right side has never giving me any problems with either kit just the left.. The morimoto kit was installed less than a week ago and is already doing the same thing as the Vanquish Auto kit... Im about to scrap the HID kit and just put LED's in and be done with it... Does anyone have any ideas on what may be causing this problem? Thanks in advance...

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has the wiring the connectors and the ground been checked? It sounds like a faulty ground or a chafed wire or water getting in. Going to led wont change the problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz