HID HEADLAMP ALIGNMENT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottBl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone here can easily identify the alignment screws for the Denali's with HID lamps ?? Recently noted that the right side is aimed higher by a good 3-4 inches. Any help is greatly appreciated. (Is it under the plastic covers ?? Are you required to remove bumper cover ?? )

Also, can you simply do a bulb update to the foglamps thru the wheelwell liner ?? Any recommendations that match the HID's ?? Any bulb makers to avoid ?? (Used to use PIAA or CATZ -- Likely showing my age)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone here can easily identify the alignment screws for the Denali's with HID lamps ?? Recently noted that the right side is aimed higher by a good 3-4 inches. Any help is greatly appreciated. (Is it under the plastic covers ?? Are you required to remove bumper cover ?? )

Also, can you simply do a bulb update to the foglamps thru the wheelwell liner ?? Any recommendations that match the HID's ?? Any bulb makers to avoid ?? (Used to use PIAA or CATZ -- Likely showing my age)
I haven't looked at the denali lights but generally there is a hole or access spot to adjust the lights usually with a philips head screw driver or small socket.
I usually check and or adjust mine at night in a dark area against a wall.
fog lights can usually be accessed from under the front bumper but can be hard to do, get under it and use a flashlight to see better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660