HID and LED Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Where can I get a good set of H13 HID's 5k or 6k for the denali that aren't chinese and are under $100?

I had an amazon set and the connectors were terrible and *****. I want to get some switchbacks as well for turn signals.

I also wanna do 194 led lights for my license plate lights and puddle lights. Recommendations for good bulbs for those?

Im sick of ****** HID kits and LED's going out but don't wanna buy the most expensive thing either.

thindiesel

Reaction score
I would stay away from HID's all together.... Go LED their super bright and no flicker.... I sell car audio equipment & HID's come back all the time.... I have LED in my yukon and they look great.... If i can be some help let me know.... We ship.....

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I would stay away from HID's all together.... Go LED their super bright and no flicker.... I sell car audio equipment & HID's come back all the time.... I have LED in my yukon and they look great.... If i can be some help let me know.... We ship.....

Prices on an led kit? What temps do you offer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076