Hi how did I do??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
VTHokie

VTHokie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet! Looks like you're in Richmond, too, judging by the dealer sticker.
That was the selling dealer. Spent half of its life in the 757. Now on the south side. Very familiar with the area though, family in Mechanicsville and Old Church.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the selling dealer. Spent half of its life in the 757. Now on the south side. Very familiar with the area though, family in Mechanicsville and Old Church.
Nice. We’re in Mechanicsville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Wow, that’s nice. In Cali that would fetch another $10-$12k if Carmax was selling it. Not sure why but out here peeps want loaded Burbs and YXL loaded in white and willing to fight over them.

Congrats, you did well, especially when they’re hoarding these during covid. Welcome from Cali!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that’s nice. In Cali that would fetch another $10-$12k if Carmax was selling it. Not sure why but out here peeps want loaded Burbs and YXL loaded in white and willing to fight over them.

Congrats, you did well, especially when they’re hoarding these during covid. Welcome from Cali!

So your telling me I can get a premium for my XL over there even though its silver?
May have to sell out early and buy another.... haha

IMG_2456.JPG

Jwc15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice find. Fellow Hokie here also and I found my 2008 loaded LTZ Tahoe here in Florida a couple years ago for around 18k. I am From VA but have lived here for 5-6 yrs. No salt and was garage kept. Still holding at 75k miles. Only issues have been replacing fuel pump/charcoal filter, air pump for air ride

abs trac control sensors still tracking that down.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Log on to CarMax with a 92630 zip code and see what they’re getting for them. $30k for an NNBS flex fuel LTZ Burb is pretty appealing when they’re $55-$70k at the dealer on the other side of the highway. A 14 LT w/ 88k is listed for $27k [emoji3]

So your telling me I can get a premium for my XL over there even though its silver?