Here's one for ya!! Tire pressure low

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJ Baker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my 05 Yukon I can read the tire pressures with a $15 Bluetooth elm327 clone and the Torque Pro app.

Somewhere on this site a member explains how to do this

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the OP will want to see exactly what internal BCM codes are being triggered and then follow the troubleshooting guide to solve for this. If it's not the sensors, it's the car somewhere, probably the BCM or wherever the TPMS programming resides in the GMT800. In the GMT900 it resides in the Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This thread jumped the rails right off the bat, imo.

1st things 1st, being an 04, what does your DIC display? TIRE PRESSURE? RR --, LR --, etc.?

Under what DIC menu (or path) do you find the specific pressures? Can't find them in mine, but that may be user error.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On mine I think I'll bleed off some air tonight at home and see what the DIC will display. Right now I'm like Sgt. Schultz: I see noddink!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Under what DIC menu (or path) do you find the specific pressures? Can't find them in mine, but that may be user error.

Should be in the odometer menu. When you get to TIRE PRESSURES, hit the ENTER key to cycle through the four corners.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After testing mine, the only selections in the Odometer menu are for business and personal trip, hour meter, etc. Nothing even remote about tire pressures. Button on the cluster does nothing.

When I have a low tire, all the DIC says is "Check Tire Pressure" and I don't see a way to go deeper for details. Again, the Tech 2 shows the individual pressures but the DIC does not.

OP
OP
yukonfan

yukonfan

Reaction score
After testing mine, the only selections in the Odometer menu are for business and personal trip, hour meter, etc. Nothing even remote about tire pressures. Button on the cluster does nothing.

When I have a low tire, all the DIC says is "Check Tire Pressure" and I don't see a way to go deeper for details. Again, the Tech 2 shows the individual pressures but the DIC does not.
yup i got the same result

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts