Help me build my suspension..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want to slam the front, couldnt you get the 2" drop spindles and the 3" Lower A-arms? and be 5" w/ that? and then you would still be able to crank the keys. I have the McG. drop spindles and keys up front. Right now, my keys are cranked up all the way. And its still low. THink if i de cranked the keys, which i dont like the ride doing that, but i could probly tuck a little of my tire.

they make a 16" drop spindle, that way you dont have to buy new rims/tires right now.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
16 inch wheels spindles wont work.

Yes they do...I have 16s and spindles....the same drop spindles I was using when I had my 22s

Take a grinder and grind off the excess bolt and file the nut to take off the edge...its easy, dont let people tell you its hard, or will be unsafe..they dont know what they are talking about...you can use a hand file, thats how minor it is

Leaves you with a truck on 16s, spindles, and no harm or damage to truck

This is my truck with drop spindles, lowering keys (maxed out as HIGH as they will go, not as LOW...I could lower the front A LOT if I wanted)...and this is my 5 inch drop in the rear

IMG_4846.jpg

This was on 22s...before I did my body drop I believe
_MG_4341.jpg

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
do the 3/5.5 and call it good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members