Hello from the Northeast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackfriday490

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I picked up my 1997 Yukon GT in May with 84k miles to replace a good but aging 1991 S10 Blazer. I absolutely love driving this thing, and the gas mileage isn't much worse than what I'm used to, so it's all good. I'm in college so I really don't have a lot of money to do much, but this ride is clean enough that I don't mind so much. I have done steps, at my dad's insistence, and am saving up for a cowl induction hood. Figured I'd join so I could learn a bit more about them, get some ideas on things I'd like to do, and just because I like these trucks and enjoy seeing what others have done to theirs.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :welcome: You definitely joined the right place to get ideas. I hear ya on the being broke, except mine was caused by a wife and kid lol.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Truck looks clean from the pic. Stick around and you'll come across a lot of ideas and mods from other members.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, don't worry about being broke....the more you hang out here you'll realize some of the best stuff you do to your truck won't cost anything or much at all.

OP
OP
blackfriday490

blackfriday490

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys. All of your rides are very nice, and the site looks better and better the more I explore it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino