Heater core replacement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chevrol8t

chevrol8t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slow and steady wins the race, unless you are in a shop and working on flat rate. ;)
When I took my Tahoe to the local garage to get the AC recharged he asked "how was it?" I told him the truth. I hated it but I got it done! He said "I hear ya, that is why we charge what we do for those jobs."

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Being a big guy, heater core replacements and any under dash work was a PITA when I first started turning wrenches. Best heater core I ever did was on an International Scout and the core was in a box on top of the right fender well under the hood.

OP
OP
chevrol8t

chevrol8t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a big guy, heater core replacements and any under dash work was a PITA when I first started turning wrenches. Best heater core I ever did was on an International Scout and the core was in a box on top of the right fender well under the hood.
The heater core on my 95 Z/28 was behind the glove compartment. Those were the days.... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n