Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
latvius

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm...was not expecting more projectors. From what I was reading not much good to say about any projector for our years and I agree with them at least my experience on the pair I bought.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dependent on what you want to spend you could purchase some good quality projector lens's and retro fit them into your current set you have. Guide here.
If not then get those regular light housings you linked to and purchase some regular halogen bulbs. If you buy LED's or HID's it is going to throw light everywhere and hurt other drivers.

OP
OP
latvius

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, not sure if I want another project but I'm glad you let me know. Maybe I'll get the regular ones and mod the spyders later.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I have pictures somwhere of the output with stock bulb in them. They are awesome. I’ll see if I can find them after work

Brother Bluto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Projectors are fine - if you have the right projector and bulb. If you want the best lighting, you should get a set of high quality, glass lens projector housings and put Bi-xenon projectors in. You will need an adapter plate, but it is easy enough to fab. Then, purchase HID bulbs and transformers. It is pricier than straight, out of the box projectors, but the output is ridiculous. Plus, with the combination of the moveable block off plate and 4-HI mode, you can read a book a half a mile away. I have a PDF of the adapter I created if anyone interested.

OP
OP
latvius

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah can i get that pdf?

Projectors are fine - if you have the right projector and bulb. If you want the best lighting, you should get a set of high quality, glass lens projector housings and put Bi-xenon projectors in. You will need an adapter plate, but it is easy enough to fab. Then, purchase HID bulbs and transformers. It is pricier than straight, out of the box projectors, but the output is ridiculous. Plus, with the combination of the moveable block off plate and 4-HI mode, you can read a book a half a mile away. I have a PDF of the adapter I created if anyone interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn