Headlights look awful.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tractoman

Reaction score
My oem headlights are really foggy and get condensation build up inside.
What are the realistic options to repair or replace them. The stock light is fine for me. Rather keep everything stock or plug n play.
It’s a 2009 Yukon Xl SLT.
Thanks.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My oem headlights are really foggy and get condensation build up inside.
What are the realistic options to repair or replace them. The stock light is fine for me. Rather keep everything stock or plug n play.
It’s a 2009 Yukon Xl SLT.
Thanks.

I ponied up and bought new OE ones. My kids, who like everything LED, say my new lenses and bulbs are much brighter than they used to be now that everything is new.

1642472992048.png

The numbers on the right were the current, the others original. They come with all bulbs. Paid over $550 for both, they are a bit less right now.

OP
OP
T

Tractoman

Reaction score
I ponied up and bought new OE ones. My kids, who like everything LED, say my new lenses and bulbs are much brighter than they used to be now that everything is new.

View attachment 360889

The numbers on the right were the current, the others original. They come with all bulbs. Paid over $550 for both, they are a bit less right now.
Where’d you purchase yours?

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Fog inside, if it’s condensation usually means a leaky or cracked housing.

I recently used a 3M headlight sanding kit on mine and they look pretty good. Not new, but hugely better than they were. That’ll only cure external weathering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon