Has anyone replaced those dreaded Bridgestone's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put my winter Blizzak's on. They are obviously a softer compound than all seasons but the ride is much improved. I'll probably try to use the Duelers one more summer but then am switching to the Michelin's. I had them on my Tundra and loved them.

Belqasem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Our dealer don't have premier LTX just Latitude hr is it worthy ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thebishman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry the post above should say I have the Defenders on my Denali; and I love them.

I just put the Latitudes on the wife's '14 Jeep GC and they are also a great tyre.

Belqasem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What about Pirelli Scourpion Verde all session plus. There is high recommend in most tires web sites for this tire.

thebishman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about Pirelli Scourpion Verde all session plus. There is high recommend in most tires web sites for this tire.

If you look on the Tirerack website, I don't think you'll find a tyre for our vehicle that has better recommendations than the two Michelins; Latitude and Defender.

I've always found Pirelli to be more expensive and much more difficult to balance than Michelins. YMMV.

Bish

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone run the new Continental TerrainContact A/Ts yet?

These Continental TerrainContact A/Ts have just come out within the past six months but I'm likely to try them.

I've been doing a fair bit of research on tires lately, as I will need to replace mine within the next six months or so. I like most of what I read about the ride & handling with Michelins, but I also read quite a bit about cracks and/or dry rot in the sidewalls. We put Continentals on my wife's Audi and we love them. Sure, I understand that an Audi sedan is very different from a Chevy Tahoe, but I like the idea of going with a 'mild' a/t tire that will still give quiet, decent ride & handling on pavement, and these tires seem like the ticket.

I do not go off-road much at all, but I figure a truck should be equipped to perform like a truck in those 5-10% of times I do go off pavement. :confused:

vabighack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a set of Cooper tires. I need to replace the Bridgestones that came on my 2014 Tahoe in a few weeks and was just wondering. I normally replace the factory tires with Michelins but saw a Yukon, in a parking lot, that had Coopers on it. Good looking tire and the cost is a lot less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo