Has anyone purchased auto parts off walmart.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walmart just shorted me on transmission fluid and put gear oil in the box. They’re supposed gonna make right on it and send the rest

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not buying from Walmart. You are buying from third party resellers on Walmart’s website. Almost like buying from Amazon.
Affiliated. I’m sure they get some kind of kick back.

Reaction score
I am not sure what I did but this is not my comment, lol dont know how i posted this lol anqd cant seem to delete it I recently read that Walmart partnered with Advanced Auto Parts so I took a look on the Walmart website - I was looking for upper/lower ball joints, Control arms,, tie rods, wheel hubs etc. There were a lot of name brand parts with much lower prices than other auto parts stores....ACDelco, Moog.

Last edited:
Reaction score
like some said, buying on walmart.com now is like buying from Amazon or eBay. Walmart.com allows third-party sellers to use their platform to sell products, believe me, Walmart is getting some of the money lol.. Now I won't lie, I use Walmart auto service for oil changes and tires, and never have I had a problem.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone here has purchased OEM parts off walmart.com?

I recently read that Walmart partnered with Advanced Auto Parts so I took a look on the Walmart website - I was looking for upper/lower ball joints, Control arms,, tie rods, wheel hubs etc. There were a lot of name brand parts with much lower prices than other auto parts stores....ACDelco, Moog.
What year Tahoe did you eventually buy?

OP
OP
Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl

Reaction score
What year Tahoe did you eventually buy?
I eventually bought a white 2004 Tahoe LT flex. I have never driven anything so smooth and comfortable. It's a tank!
The car doesn't like wind on the highway though...maybe it's the ball joints. I just replaced the radiator, parking break, thermostat and coolant sensor myself. Now I'm gonna replace the hydro boost.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I eventually bought a white 2004 Tahoe LT flex. I have never driven anything so smooth and comfortable. It's a tank!
The car doesn't like wind on the highway though...maybe it's the ball joints. I just replaced the radiator, parking break, thermostat and coolant sensor myself. Now I'm gonna replace the hydro boost.
Also could be your shocks. Do you have the ZW7 suspension?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have no idea...lol. How can I tell if It has?? It has the trailer package, Bose, Rear TV system, On-Star, 2WD, 5.3 flex.
You can look at the pro list in the glove box. It's the big whit sticker with a bunch of codes. It would say ZW7.
Here's an example. Screenshot_20200819-194409_Gallery.jpg
This one is from my 03. It came with the ZW7 suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan