Has anyone purchased auto parts off walmart.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunshine Girl

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone here has purchased OEM parts off walmart.com?

I recently read that Walmart partnered with Advanced Auto Parts so I took a look on the Walmart website - I was looking for upper/lower ball joints, Control arms,, tie rods, wheel hubs etc. There were a lot of name brand parts with much lower prices than other auto parts stores....ACDelco, Moog.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, I did some browsing there yesterday and as I see it, you need to have the part number already because I don't see where I can look up parts by application.

The prices are higher than RA but in lots of cases less than Amazon. I found a great source, others here have too, called GM Parts Warehouse: https://www.gmpartswarehouse.com/

I also saw where it would say, FREE DELIVERY. I did not delve in to that but I am assuming they are talking about free local delivery but not free shipping. Have to pay shipping just like RA. I did see where they also do have Genuine GM parts if you have the part number.

Did I miss anything?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
be careful buying from either, walmart is notorious for canceling orders if the item is not in stock even if it did show in stock originally, they often have delays as well, so just a heads up. gmpartswharehouse is also notorious for slow shipping or canceling orders, hard to get refunds, customer support is pretty much non-existent. read the reviews, they carry a 1 out of 5 star rating with BBB

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I got lucky then. I ordered a hose from GM Parts Warehouse, when RA and Fed Ex delivered my hose to the wrong address, and then the day after I ordered it the RA hose showed up. I emailed and called GM Parts Warehouse and they had at the same time sent an email that the hose was shipped and then 2 minutes later they sent me another email saying they cancelled the order and credited back the purchase. I got lucky I guess.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got lucky then. I ordered a hose from GM Parts Warehouse, when RA and Fed Ex delivered my hose to the wrong address, and then the day after I ordered it the RA hose showed up. I emailed and called GM Parts Warehouse and they had at the same time sent an email that the hose was shipped and then 2 minutes later they sent me another email saying they cancelled the order and credited back the purchase. I got lucky I guess.
not saying it happens everytime to everyone but they seem to have a pretty poor track record in some cases, just be wary if it's something of critical need

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I agree. If they average 1 star, something ain't right, a whole bunch of times. Glad I did get lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24