Hard Water

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay is the paint and windows already etched
meaning even after you wash and vigorously dry the car and clean the windows can you see water spots? if you cant then stop washing the car at the house immediatly
untill you invest in some sort of softening system washing the car with straight city water like we have here in arizona will etch the glass etch the paint
youll still the get spots with a softnerits no were near as corrosive
just run yer car through one of those 4 or 5 dollar washes
also make sure you dont park near sprinklers and stuff like that reclaimed water is used for that and its really corrosive

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how or why it works but it does, I've never had a issue with it on my paint or the gel coat on the boat. They also make a product called "Ducky" that is essentially the same thing but costs 100x more. I've used it for many years.
If you need ducky lmk the owner of ducky is my uncles best friend and usually can get a good deal on the stuff, the quick wax and super wet wax are great products to use. He actually test put his new products on my boat so sometimes I get It for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts