Hard to find a Yukon optioned the way I want nearby, so...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGinLA

Reaction score
The Ford dealer I drive for does these deals occasionally. In December 2021 I took a used Navigator 500 miles and brought back an Infiniti. They check out these customers thoroughly before they call me. More often it's a straight delivery with no trade. Sometimes I get paperwork signed and bring back a check or cash. Sometimes it's all been done on the internet.

Redtruck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The last two vehicles I bought were out of state, no problem. One was a couple hundred miles away with a trade involved. Just made sure you have all your ducks in a row when you start working with them, like what you'll consider for your trade, and what you're willing to pay for it. Many sell for over MSRP, that is where I drew the line. I was unable to get my local dealership to get an order accepted for what I wanted for 9 monhts, so I hit the build and price looking for the closest inventory that I could live with, like you did. Just keep using different zip codes of central cities, for as far you are willing to travel. Agree call first, MANY are pre-sold, and some dealers wouldn't talk until it arrived onsite in cases when they were in transit. It's a time consuming process, but it was worth it I'd do it again! If you don't trade, and if it's drivable, get a one way rental car, may be less cost and hassle than flying. Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_8159.jpeg
    IMG_8159.jpeg
    524.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8188.jpeg
    IMG_8188.jpeg
    617.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8192.jpeg
    IMG_8192.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 2

Forum statistics

Threads