Hard fuel line on top of engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GangstaCowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello-
I seem to have caused a problem for myself. There is a hard fuel line that runs across the top of the engine that is leaking on the driver side. The leak is happening where the line connects to a part of the driver side fuel rail. There is a metal clip that seems to be holding it on to the fuel rail part with some type of hex bolt that I have never seen before. Anyway I guess I bent this somehow when changing the spark plugs last weekend since I started smelling fuel when the car was running. After looking there is a small leak, very small, right at that point. It doesn't seem loose or at least it has as much play as the passenger side that does not have a leak. Anyone experienced this before? I am hoping that I can just replace the line or o-rings however I do not know what part this is. Can anyone help me identify the parts I am describing? If you need any more info please let me know.

OP
OP
G

GangstaCowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turns out when I changed the spark plugs I pressed this fuel line down into the connection causing the o-ring to shift and creating a small leak. Thankfully I was able to reset everything and fix it. Seems like cheap way to handle fuel...