Harbor Freight Coupon - UPDATED - Current Coupons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been building up my tool set via Hobo Fraught, and Tekton mostly the last couple months. Can’t beat their prices with a stick! And the quality of the Quinn, and Icon tools is vastly improved over the older stuff and the Pittsburgh line.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1145.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 2

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a floor jack. The two I have are decades old and don't really work very well any more. They were cheap, cheap when I bought them. One may have come from Monkey Wards.

But I'm not spending big buck on the fancy ones either. I'm not sure I'll ever lift the Hoe, maybe not even the Taurus Wagon other than to change a tire if absolutely necessary. I just don't do vehicle work any more. But I have a small tractor in the 2,000 pound range and a couple of riding mowers.

I don't need speed lift or any special features, but I do need low profile.

Ideas?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a floor jack. The two I have are decades old and don't really work very well any more. They were cheap, cheap when I bought them. One may have come from Monkey Wards.

But I'm not spending big buck on the fancy ones either. I'm not sure I'll ever lift the Hoe, maybe not even the Taurus Wagon other than to change a tire if absolutely necessary. I just don't do vehicle work any more. But I have a small tractor in the 2,000 pound range and a couple of riding mowers.

I don't need speed lift or any special features, but I do need low profile.

Ideas?
I have 2 trolley jacks from HF. Both have been excellent (Daytona). One is a low pro, for my LOOOOW Civic, and the other is a standard 3-ton I use for the Yukon. No need to spend big bucks on the expensive brands, the Daytonas are great. And, if you need to waste endless hours of your time, to prove this kind of theory, I am hooked on this channel:

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped in to the local one yesterday. They had the Daytona 3 ton on sale/coupon for $129, but I couldn't convince myself to pop for it just quite yet.

30% off a SINGLE item? When did they change that? It used to be good for up to 5 items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan