HansJr 05 Bermuda Blue Build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that's what it looks like up under there. Any progress is good progress - getting the parts ordered and delivered is half the battle for me lately.

100% like the lighter/brighter stock interior on these trucks. I've had damn near ALL combinations of them. My latest addition is all black interior and it's okay but there's nothing like the lighter brighter interiors. The caddy has lighter leathers too, no?
you have pics of your current black headliner?

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it harder and harder to work on this Tahoe how I want to. With that said, finally got time to drop the headliner off at American Auto Trim and let them work their magic on it. Wanted to do the flag theme but just couldn’t find what I wanted. So I decided on plain black, and man I chose right! I think it goes good with the stock accents on the roof. Gonna do the carpet black as well soon. Slowly but surely coming along!

Also don’t mind the dimples in the headliner. That’s from my fingers punching it during reinstall by myself lol. Over night it smoothed itself back out. I’ll get another picture later today when I can. Looks smooth to me. Also had the sun visors matched as well.

9811421F-B212-44F9-B706-DE05E9FE971D.jpeg

BA651A24-33F2-4797-A7E4-B59D06CC7E7F.jpeg

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my buddy to come by and give the leather on the caddy seats I had sitting here some cleaning and conditioning. Got the stock cloth seats swapped out and the caddy 3rd row and 2nd row in. Now I just have to source some front caddy bucket seats to match. Slowly coming along.

1C6193A4-D0BE-4074-AAC8-8CF7DFCEEE93.jpeg

8252D9F2-7F41-49F1-835C-25E3F20CB4E8.jpeg

A3DE6955-8EC8-4791-9597-3E33D580489E.jpeg

2DA4FE98-81F6-4C89-84E6-F1950AFF9574.jpeg

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Your buddy did nice work on those. You'll appreciate the full leather bench in the middle with pull down cup holder. Especially with the kids :) My Bermuda blue has the split captains that I'd trade up for the bench any day

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Headliner and Esky seats look good.

New carpet sure will be a great change out too.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Your buddy did nice work on those. You'll appreciate the full leather bench in the middle with pull down cup holder. Especially with the kids :) My Bermuda blue has the split captains that I'd trade up for the bench any day
It’s weird cause I wanted the captains. But after doing a few trips with my family and having my wife sitting right next to my son when he was getting fussy, I’m glad we have a beach seat over captains chairs. Haven’t taken a trip in our 2022 Honda Pilot yet, and that has the captains chairs. So wondering how that one will work out.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Headliner and Esky seats look good.

New carpet sure will be a great change out too.
Thanks bud! Trying to one day get it as clean as yours was!! The guy who did the headliner will be doing the carpet as well. I can’t beat his prices for me doing it myself. I’ll be dropping that off in October with just the drivers seat in. Gonna be black like the headliner. His work is top notch from what I saw in person so far

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud! Trying to one day get it as clean as yours was!! The guy who did the headliner will be doing the carpet as well. I can’t beat his prices for me doing it myself. I’ll be dropping that off in October with just the drivers seat in. Gonna be black like the headliner. His work is top notch from what I saw in person so far
Thanks man. NBS is perfect for the mods.

Bench was great when my kids were little. Captains chairs are better now that they are teenagers.

Timeline changes also fast as the hormones. Lol

Enjoying your mods.

Miss mine a lot. Going to cry now and sulk for a minute or two.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. NBS is perfect for the mods.

Bench was great when my kids were little. Captains chairs are better now that they are teenagers.

Timeline changes also fast as the hormones. Lol

Enjoying your mods.

Miss mine a lot. Going to cry now and sulk for a minute or two.
Yeah that’s kinda the plan. We should have another one the way here soon enough. So benches for now until they get older. And no crying….. I think you should build another one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts