Had to scratch the itch!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say this, the front bumper looks so much better without the license plate bracket. I need to replace the CUE screen as it tries to make some adjustments itself. I will say this, these headlights are the best stock headlights I have ever had hands down.

The front end definitely looks so much better without a front plate; It really irritates me when I see dealers who acts like their "standard practice" on vehicle prep is to install a front license plate bracket and drill directly into the front bumper. Especially when the majority of the states in fact do not require a front plate and it's becoming more and more common/easier to buy vehicles out of state.

+1 on the K2XX Escalade having one of the best stock headlights. The slim vertically tiered LED design offer great light output performance and look great too.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife has a '19 Escalade ESV Premium and admittedly it does have a few nice features over my old '15 GMC Yukon XL Denali and that I still don't think are offered on equivalent MY GMC Denali's:
Front Camera - Front bumper camera for parking
360 Degree Overhead Camera View
The ability to switch between ACC and standard cruise control (this is really nice)

However, I'm still not a huge fan of the QUE system and controls. Not a fan of the touch sensitive controls vs. buttons, and getting through the menu for certain features takes longer; ie. rear HVAC control. On the GMC Denali there's dedicated button(s) for quick rear HVAC adjustment settings. On the Escalade you have to scroll through the QUE menu to get to the rear HVAC settings. Maybe I would get more accustomed to using the QUE system if I spent more seat time driving it, but it's primarily the wife's ride.

Congrats on the purchase! Definitely a huge difference in the 5.3L/6 speed vs. the 6.2L/10 speed. You'll never be able to go back now.
You can make the top 5 icons your favorite by holding down your item you want and dragging it there. I can access my 360 camera, rear ac controls, navigation, phone and pandora from the top 5 icons I set. The volume you have to drag your finger across. The CUE system is nice once you learn to use it. I leave my iPod and USB drive connected and when I want to listen to a certain artist I price the voice button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayden0529