Ground Force or McNaughy 2/3 kit???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tcwhite

Reaction score
Which one do you guys prefer or have experienced? My guy at the dealership said they usually do ground force but I was looking at the truckin' magazine today and mcnaughy had a nice page in there and they claim they have patened there spindle design and you can keep your factory shocks and use shock extenders. I'd rather have spindles up front and coils in the back. I just font much about either brands. Thanks!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
id get the belltech rear springs ride nice ask anyone here. i install all kits and hands down the belltech rear springs ride better than anything out there and they are adjustable from 3-4 inches for the rear. Any other questions just hollar.

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id get the belltech rear springs ride nice ask anyone here. i install all kits and hands down the belltech rear springs ride better than anything out there and they are adjustable from 3-4 inches for the rear. Any other questions just hollar.

haha is this tony from TBSSOwners? Lemme know how much just some front and rear springs are for a 2007 tahoe 2wd...i just got rid of my SS.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
haha is this tony from TBSSOwners? Lemme know how much just some front and rear springs are for a 2007 tahoe 2wd...i just got rid of my SS.

who else man i do tons of the tbss along with these trucks and you allready know my rep from the other site.

hit me up [email protected] and ill shoot you some prices.

PhxIrn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony: I'll be sending you an email too; I am looking to do a 2/3 drop with spindles. I've heard the down-side with the bell-tech kits is that they don't come with rear shock extensions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick