Got them Twenty-ferrrrrrrrrs today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
picture.jpg

beautiful man. you have achieved the goal i've been visualizing. now it's just a matter of time before i order this stuff. Info on the Rear Disk Brakes ?

Thanks again! Rear brakes: Brembo Rotors,Full Bendix Ceramics and Stainless Braided Russell lines. Stops AWESOME!

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Looks great. Much nicer wheels IMO

THANK YOU.:Handshake:

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Thanks again! Rear brakes: Brembo Rotors,Full Bendix Ceramics and Stainless Braided Russell lines. Stops AWESOME!

Now you need to Hydroboost convert that!! Unless already have? Hydroboost ftw!
I have practically same brake setup, just Goodridge SS lines and I ditched the ceramics for some Performance Friction-PF-carbon metallic pad. I have been a big fan of ceramic pads for years, but after switching to these carbon metallics, I am hooked!

But especially after doing the Hydroboost conversion, this thing stops hard now, and with so much less effort. Something to consider??? especially now with those nice looking, but big ass Twenty Ferrrrrrrrs!! Haha Yukon looks good with them new rims. Like you said, cross/slotted rotors and adjustable arms just POP out at you now
:rocking:

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't a big fan of your old wheels but I've always liked the Moonshines!

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score

Now you need to Hydroboost convert that!! Unless already have? Hydroboost ftw!
I have practically same brake setup, just Goodridge SS lines and I ditched the ceramics for some Performance Friction-PF-carbon metallic pad. I have been a big fan of ceramic pads for years, but after switching to these carbon metallics, I am hooked!

But especially after doing the Hydroboost conversion, this thing stops hard now, and with so much less effort. Something to consider??? especially now with those nice looking, but big ass Twenty Ferrrrrrrrs!! Haha Yukon looks good with them new rims. Like you said, cross/slotted rotors and adjustable arms just POP out at you now
:rocking:

AAAHHHHH, get cher mind right bra.... I got the yukon, already hydroboost equiped son:Big Laugh: You know I kid!!!

Yeah you talk about stopping power with the upgrades....just nice is a ll I can say. My trailer has its own sets of brakes,so when I stop its no different than driving a car...Its like there is nothing behind me.....

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Wasn't a big fan of your old wheels but I've always liked the Moonshines!

YOU and me both! Hated them wheels. Thats why there sitting on CL now and if no luck....there going on the BAY!

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while jonas, loving the new wheels!

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while jonas, loving the new wheels!

Thanks Scott! They really ride good also! Just waiting for pesky rack and vents.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrickard76