Got the Suburban Back from impound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, I want to say thank you to all the Tahoe Yukon guys for welcoming the suburban community. I never use the suburban section because its pretty much dead and most other forums are just dumb, to say it nicely.
But I figured before this thing gets stolen again I better post some pics of the parts I was finally able to put on.

I had all the color matched parts sitting in the garage when the truck was stolen last month. Luckily for me, they found it the next day with the Escalade rims, chevrolet hub caps, factory nav, body control module, upper/lower bezels, LED tails stolen & A/C controls beat up sitting on the factory 17 inch rims the truck came with from factory. I say lucky because the insurance paid out quickly & I didn't lose out on parts I spent months collecting. There are a few parts that have not arrived yet its getting back to where is was before some low life stole it, but thanks for the last few months of warm welcomes and great information.

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0220.jpghttp:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Sorry about all the bs you had to go through, but atleast insurance covered it.
Nice Suburban also, already looks good!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin good!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude that is a clean ass burban! I love it. Wait say again, chevy caps for those oem esky 22s??? Post pics of that asap!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude that is a clean ass burban! I love it. Wait say again, chevy caps for those oem esky 22s??? Post pics of that asap!!

x2 and where you got them from :popcorn:

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
very nice burban richard i always wonder what the truck would look like with a third esky brake light being white...

Do you know where i could get one at ?

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got yours back! My OBS Burb was stolen last year and they have yet to find it.....all they will find is a frame on the ground by now =/

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From a fellow Suburban owner to another..."clean ride" and hope to see you around SoCAL. Let me know what area it was stolen from so I can avoid that area. :Big Laugh:

btw, did you have an alarm on it when it was stolen?

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice burb. Castration necessary!!! I had a 2500 CC duramax lifted 6" with 35 stolen from the parking garage at work. Punk ass kids were sweeping bumpers and fenders for magnetic key boxes, found one I didn't know was there. Truck was found 24 hours later beat all to shit, nothing stolen, just a joy ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia