got the putco smoked marker lights installed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Pics in a bit. I just wanna say what a pain in the ass putco has made this. Only the left and right marker light have clips that hook up plug and play to the stock harness (middle one just has two wires that need to be stripped), and you have to screw it down just perfect for it to seal all the way around, or else you **** it up and it leaks. And thats just with the 2 screw holes. The real ***** is the middle one, There you have SIX. Each one has to go down a certain way and each one has to go down in a perfect sequence. Also they didnt give you a clip for the middle marker light. You have to use these cheap wire taps. That didnt fly so I went and got my own clips and heat shrinked them. Much more secure. It looks good, Like the smoked look on a black truck. But they are not as bright all the way around, only to oncoming traffic. But they look a hell of alot better than the stock Orange ones that were old and cracking and pealing and fogged up. ALso I replaced the fender marker lights too and they look fantastic. Putco did a good job here. Except im not sure how long the 3m tape will hold since they didnt give me clips like the stock ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One