Got my 3" performance accs. Lift kit woohoo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome looks like saturday im going to install it. i got my 60gal air compressor and all my air tools at my dads anyway so should go pretty decent im thinking

how bad does the rear bumper look without modding something to raise it up?

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eh..you can hide it. this is what i did with some rubber base molding.

4209979394_bc10418eff_o.jpg

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill fabricate something or maybe just get all the gap guards

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they dont sell gap guards for that space. if you find some material similar to the ones used for the gap guards, let me know. i need some to make some for the rear. the tires jacked em all up.

rucr8z2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why can't you move up the bumper on a 2door its the same on the 4door-- just cut the bottom of the frame at a slant - slot bottom hole in bumper and use the top hole in the frame - bolt up and level then mark 2nd hole then drill a new hole beside the top hole in the frame -----strong as original. the two side brackets are not used anymore...

Attachments

• 100_0588.JPG
    100_0588.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i know the body guy at work said something about just moving it up from the bottom mount to the top one, great ill definetly let him do that then if it does work!

wicked2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same as rucr8z2 and it came out good. Very easy to do. I still welded and bolted it with one bolt on each side. You need to raise it because it will look like shit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645