Got my 3" performance accs. Lift kit woohoo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now i just gotta install...3" body lift kit from perf. Accs.

Will post pics, mite start this weekend well see how it goes

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this spring im going 24's with a 3 inch lift, maybe 2 inch. Let me know how it goes and if you like how it looks.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still havent started it, i had my buddie who's a mechanic do my inner/outer tierods wit new sleeves, idler arm, power steering pump, and shocks for me yesterday, they couldnt get the pitman arm off the bastards. but yes im putting it on to clear the 8's and im thinking of starting it today in the garage, im going to read over the directions one more time and contemplate doing it or not myself haha

wish me luck if i start today there will be pics posted later on tonite of my struggles haha

wicked2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:):)Hello everyone I am new here. I just finished installing the 3" BD lift from summit racing on my 2000 tahoe (OBS)

Last edited:

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
still havent started it, i had my buddie who's a mechanic do my inner/outer tierods wit new sleeves, idler arm, power steering pump, and shocks for me yesterday, they couldnt get the pitman arm off the bastards. but yes im putting it on to clear the 8's and im thinking of starting it today in the garage, im going to read over the directions one more time and contemplate doing it or not myself haha

wish me luck if i start today there will be pics posted later on tonite of my struggles haha

Easy work, just don't snap off the body mount bolts and your golden.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we did the one on my hoe...not too hard....took us a few hours one day and a few more the next. the only part that wasn't clear was the parking brake bracket but you can pretty much look at it and figure it out.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i still havent messed with it, ive been getting everything else done, still gotta put in my rear shocks and my power steering pump and then i just got my drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads in the mail so i gotta go get new calipers and new shoes and brake kit for the rear then im going to do all the brakes probaly this weekend. ill get the kit on eventually :(

wicked2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to do it in one day with air tools. The next day I did some modifications on the rer bumper. Did a little welding without the proper eye protection and now paying for it. Get the gap guards if you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844