Got me some 20" rimz........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new here, but just wanted to see what would work. I have a 2004 Takoe Z71 (completely stock). A buddy of mine just sold me a set of 03-07 SS Silverado (alloy, not polished) 20" rims for $200 for the set. I'm wondering what size tire will fit under the the hoe and not rub anywhere. I'm looking to get a set of AT tires if possible.

The rims are 20" x 8.5"

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's what I'm running, 285/50...some guys have 305/50 and don't think they've had any complaints....and maybe you could even go 275/55 or 285/55, if u want it a little beefier, but don't know about rubbing on that, just know that mine is good....

damn, i'm scatterbrained or something

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey blue,

sent ya a pm the other day, dunno if ya saw it, but you have 2/3 drop with that or what?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

nevermind i'm retarded, i just saw it in your sig...

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nop, dunno what happened but i saw it in your sig....looks good, makes me feel better about getting just a 2/3. wasn't too impressed after seeing coopiesb's 2/3 drop

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nop, dunno what happened but i saw it in your sig....looks good, makes me feel better about getting just a 2/3. wasn't too impressed after seeing coopiesb's 2/3 drop

yeah i know im already in the works for spindles and 5 in the back... the springs settled but not much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmedsz