Got a sunglasses tray to upgrade my interior, why not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered one the other day, looks to be a nice alternative to throwing all your stuff in the cubby where the wireless charger is

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's very cool.
Unfortunately it still doesn't make me a fan of having a computer tablet mounted in the middle of the dash.

scott53

Reaction score
Ordered a brown for my Tahoe. Received it today. They sent black instead of the brown I had ordered.

Steve Smith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered a brown for my Tahoe. Received it today. They sent black instead of the brown I had ordered.
I was going to order a black one but they said the black was out of stock, and only brown available. LOL

scott53

Reaction score
Lol. Want to trade? Actually the black doesn't look as bad as I thought it would because the infotainment screen and dash trim are black.

Tinbadtin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like this item is unavailable/sold out for now.

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
Looks like this item is unavailable/sold out for now.
Looks to be back in stock. I ordered a brown one and got black but it doesn’t look bad and fits great so I’ll keep it. Very functional and keeps my sunglasses from always getting scratched by my keys in front of the cup holder.

chuckm04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

BrotriX

Reaction score
Anyone find any clever sunglasses solutions for the Denali interior? Blows my mind that in a vehicle this size, they couldn’t manage to make a dedicated place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dlshort21