Got a sunglasses tray to upgrade my interior, why not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw it on Amazon Prime Day and bought one for my 22 Tahoe RST. At first, I wondered how it fits well, but why not try? When delivered I'd like to say it's awesome to match my black inside lol
View attachment 404213View attachment 404214View attachment 404215

Looks to be a great fit! I have a similar radio panel in my work van and I think the gap behind it is a waste. I'd like to be able to set stuff (such as sunglasses) up there. This is perfect. Back to Amazon...

dancastro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anybody get a brown one?
If so, does it match the dark walnut/slate interior?

chris80

Reaction score
Looks handy. What is the plastic arch that sticks up in the front? Is it in the way when you reach your hand over?

OP
OP
A

AydenRandall

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks handy. What is the plastic arch that sticks up in the front? Is it in the way when you reach your hand over?
It leans on the edge of the screen, guess this part is to make the tray tight to the screen. It won't affect my hand action.

Jimmyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks to be a way to lock in you sun glasses, so the glasses don't slide around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilFresco