Got a new whip....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
dayumn.

Clean.

I'd let MOB pick out the wheels....
Already got wheels picked out. Waiting for the wheels off the Hoe to sell.

Let me know on the drop kit. I will need one. How 'bout the wheels?
The wheels are for sale on craigslist. $2500

i want more info on those helper bags, but I dont know shit about it and am not sure if they would work with my 2/3 or what the hell they cost.
I'm not sure helper bags will help you unless you do some towing. A 2/3 drop shouldnt ride the way youve explained. The wifes 05 Esky rides like stock with a 2/3

big body conversion and a nose job with a baby stretch and a set of 4s and about 2 inches of suspension... ouuuuuuuuuucchhhhhhh lol
uuummmm yea...donno bout that. maybe some 2's and on the floor..

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea, you have to remember that I have a Z71... so the suspension was stiff even when stock. Lowering the thing made it ride like hell. Simply replacing the shocks would probably do wonders

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Well grats on the new ride. I'll keep an eye on Cadillac Corner to see how it progresses. Definitely post up on the stuff for sale with pics. I will definitely watch for it. Will be nice to see something I need pop up and have it be local.

Tdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride! I've been thinking about selling our 07 CTS and getting one of those AWD STS. I just can't get the wife to fall in love. She likes the CTS body....

OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
Well grats on the new ride. I'll keep an eye on Cadillac Corner to see how it progresses. Definitely post up on the stuff for sale with pics. I will definitely watch for it. Will be nice to see something I need pop up and have it be local.

drop kit :Big Laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dimi3

Latest posts