GMC OEM Floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phdhusky

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered these before? Curious as searching the forums people do not seem to like weather tech. I know there are other options but thought the OEM ones looked nicer.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had both. WeatherTech seems to offer better coverage to prevent liquids/slush from getting to the carpet. I just purchased a slightly used complete set for my 16 Tahoe for $75.00 from a guy on the FB market. Unless you have money to burn, be patient and look for used.
GM version is ok, but aftermarket is the way I will go in the future.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered these before? Curious as searching the forums people do not seem to like weather tech. I know there are other options but thought the OEM ones looked nicer.
Just got them in my 2018 from the dealer for all 3 rows and they offer excellent coverage and look great... haven't used weathertech mats in years but they are every bit as good quality wise imo!

640X640.jpg

OP
OP
P

Phdhusky

Reaction score
Just got them in my 2018 from the dealer for all 3 rows and they offer excellent coverage and look great... haven't used weathertech mats in years but they are every bit as good quality wise imo!

640X640.jpg

Do you have captain's chairs? If so do the 2nd and 3rd row mats connect and cover the pass through? The dealer called manufacturer and said no but looking online it looks like they do.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have captain's chairs? If so do the 2nd and 3rd row mats connect and cover the pass through? The dealer called manufacturer and said no but looking online it looks like they do.
No sir I have the bench but according to what I saw at the dealer when I ordered them they offered them for the bench seat equipped Yukon.

OP
OP
P

Phdhusky

Reaction score
No sir I have the bench but according to what I saw at the dealer when I ordered them they offered them for the bench seat equipped Yukon.

Errr that's what I was afraid of...really need to cover the passthrough

OP
OP
P

Phdhusky

Reaction score
I have had both. WeatherTech seems to offer better coverage to prevent liquids/slush from getting to the carpet. I just purchased a slightly used complete set for my 16 Tahoe for $75.00 from a guy on the FB market. Unless you have money to burn, be patient and look for used.
GM version is ok, but aftermarket is the way I will go in the future.

Are the GM ones the same consistency as the WeatherTech? Have you had cupping on the WeatherTechs?

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooopps just reread what I wrote... they did show a pic on the parts finder at my dealer for the captains chairs, sorry to confuse you. To me they feel to made of the same or very similar product as the weathertechs I had in the past. I cant fully speak for them as my truck is 3 weeks old and has 71 miles on it and get more toys purchased for it than miles put on it since I don't have to return my current lease vehicle till the end of February I'm putting the miles on it!

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have captains chairs in my 15.5 Yukon and the GM mats. They do connect and cover the pass thru.

OP
OP
P

Phdhusky

Reaction score
I have captains chairs in my 15.5 Yukon and the GM mats. They do connect and cover the pass thru.

Thanks. I took the chance and ordered the GM ones because my local dealer said I could return them if they didn’t fit correctly. Thanks for this info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne