GMC OEM Floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I received the front and second row as part of my purchase of ‘18 Denali. Second row is great, passenger front row is great, drivers side is horrible. Can’t understand why they didn’t replicate what they did on the passenger side and extend the liner up under the gas pedal. Within three days of purchase in this Chicago winter, that area was covered with salt grime! I pulled it and put my husky liner from my ‘16 back on the drivers side. I suppose someone in the design dept thought that this presented some sort of a safety risk under the accelerator, but it’s useless for keeping mud and salt off of my brand new carpet.....which is the point, isn’t it?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pictures. Did read they oddly the front mat doesn’t go under the gas pedal. Do you find that so?

It’s why I bought weathertech. A muddy, wet, snowy boot will dump right into that spot. Bizarre design choice.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone like carpet anymore? I like to take my shoes off on long drives and like my bare feet on nice clean plush carpet. I had mats similar to those on a Montana when the kids were little. Now I have factory carpeted mats that snap onto the floor for all three rows.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone like carpet anymore? I like to take my shoes off on long drives and like my bare feet on nice clean plush carpet. I had mats similar to those on a Montana when the kids were little. Now I have factory carpeted mats that snap onto the floor for all three rows.

Carpeted mats are useless in the winter even if you dont get a ton of snow. They get wet and stay wet and if there is any salt used to treat the roads they get stains.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carpeted mats are useless in the winter even if you dont get a ton of snow. They get wet and stay wet and if there is any salt used to treat the roads they get stains.
Absolutely I've torn up too many sets through the years trying to use them in the winter.

mefly2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A great deal of snow up here; so, we really like the coverage provided by the GM mats in the front. For the rear cargo, you can't beat the thick stall mats sold by TSC and others; the fit is perfect and really provides protections for rough hauling cargo.

lghtngyello03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@cmatt,

Could you please give me the part numbers off of these mats?

My dealership has no clue for a part number for the dune colored liners for 2nd row captains chairs and a 3rd row liner that works in conjunction with this. And I can't find a definite part number online for a 3rd row myself.

Thanks!!

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@cmatt,

Could you please give me the part numbers off of these mats?

My dealership has no clue for a part number for the dune colored liners for 2nd row captains chairs and a 3rd row liner that works in conjunction with this. And I can't find a definite part number online for a 3rd row myself.

Thanks!!

Will do. I’ll look in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts