GMC OEM Floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polease

Reaction score
I would like some weather tech mats, but want local pickup so that I could see the color and shape before I commit.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would work perfect for me Tahoe because I am missing the console! Could you send a couple more pics?? How was the install?

That’s a shot of the second row captains chairs. The install was easy. You just have to pay attention to fit the pieces together properly. I can see how not doing so would cause fitment issues. I’ll post more pics below.

Last edited:

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the mats for all three rows. Bench seats in the second row. There is a little bit of a salt mess where the accelerator pedal is, but otherwise, they did a good job in our last major snow storm. I also have the GM cargo mat in the cargo area which is nice.

kilyung

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My ‘17 XL Denali came with 1&2 row GM liners as pictured in the above posts. It was kind of hard finding the part number for the 3rd row but I finally got it ordered and installed. The short and long wheelbases use different part numbers for the 3rd row. Looks great! I was using a one piece Weathertech for the 2&3 while I ordered the part. I much prefer the GM mats as they’re thicker and stiffer. The Weathertechs do cover more and of course are one piece (rather than in 3 parts).

I liberally sprayed the driver’s side carpet with Scotchguard carpet protector to mitigate the unprotected carpet under the accelerator. I have some old rubber mats that I may cut up and fit under there eventually.

I’m using the long Weathertech cargo mat. However I cut it roughly in half so that I can use it full length or overlap it and use it with the 3rd row up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts