GMC AT4 Availability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z71orAT4

Z71orAT4

Reaction score
Thank you and please let us know how it's working after you put a few miles on it. Have yet to see one in the flesh in SoCal.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, just now starting to show up at dealers. you can use the gmc website to view inventory as well

Flipnjess

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for one in NJ, what kind of a deal were you all able to work out with the dealer? Seems some dealer are staying firm on or close to MSRP.

Actually my wife wanted an slt but nobody would come off msrp. Then we found a at4 online the next day. We called them up and they said they just got it in and would give us almost 4K off msrp. So we took that deal. Got it cheaper then the slt we were looking at. Also got gm supplier discount through my work.

05RubiconLJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Supply and demand, I suppose. Two of the three local dealers are holding firm on price and one is making deals. The dealer willing to cut a deal is getting Yukon's by the truck load because they are selling them. The dealers that are being stingy are having a hard time getting them in. Making a good deal is in the best interest of the buyer and the dealer.

I have been following the new F-150 as well. The trucks haven't even hit lots yet and there are dealer's openly offering $1K under invoice. The more you sell, the more you get allocated.

OP
OP
Z71orAT4

Z71orAT4

Reaction score
Thank you and congratulations on your new purchase. Think you could share a picture or two?