GM offers first two services free - did you use them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you use the included free service visits and how did it go? I haven't been to a dealer in years and I am apprehensive of a "free' service.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have used them on my truck and my wife's Impala, they came and picked them up and dropped them off without any charges.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used my dealership for the oil changes and tire rotations so far. No issues at all. I don't see a reason not to take advantage of the free services.

CMac16XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I plan on using them, though I haven't been to a GMC dealership before for service, and haven't been to a GM dealer for service outside of Cadillac in awhile. Cadillac dealer's service department has been great, even installed my aftermarket exhaust.

VICDBOSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my own first oil change not knowing they gave me 4 free oil and tire rotation free. I found out when I took my 15 burb in for warranty work at 10k miles. The dealer I bought it from didn't tell me anything. But no issues doing the service. YET. I have used 2 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One for my first oil change and tire rotation and no issues.

tweak48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
.....................brought it in for the first free service? Do they make you drive it for 5-10k miles first?

Thanks.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first service visit (for oil and tire rotation) was right around the 7,000 mile mark.